Business Development Manager Brazil
Market standard (success based)
Trapview is scaling up operations in Brazil. For this purpose, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic person to take on the role of local Business Development. If you want to be at the core of the team who is bringing world’s most advanced automated pest insect monitoring and forecasting technology to the Brazilian market don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
· Establish & maintain robust working relationships with key stakeholders locally and internationally
· Perform desktop research to identify potential expansion opportunities, including the identification of core product partners (i.e. chemical companies, crop protection providers, large growers, farming groups, food processors and farm consultants)
· Generate, follow up and convert lead pipeline on a national level
· Generate new leads by contacting all customer segments
· Schedule on-site meetings with all customer segments
· Identify and attend specialized events in your region
· Assist partners in their sales process by both offering support to the partners and taking part in select joint sales activities
· After sales first line support
· Help build Trapview presence in Brazil, including physical office and sales & support team
· Graduate degree in Business or other sales related field AND/OR Graduate degree in biological or agricultural sciences with industry experience
· Minimum 2 years of sales management experience
· Must have experience in the farming/agricultural industry and even added value would be to have knowledge in the precision agriculture field.
· Experienced negotiator with strong knowledge in complex deal-making & decision-making processes
· Team player with the ability to lead multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural teams, to motivate virtual team members & to coordinate with internal & external stakeholders across hierarchy levels
· Excellent analytical, presentation & communication skills
· Proficiency in English
· Independent, pro-active & goal-oriented entrepreneur with structured & flexible approach of assignments
Is this you?
Then we would like to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Business Development Manager Brazil’ in the subject title and add both a CV and motivation letter. Applications are only considered in English and will be considered on a rolling basis until April 20th, 2019.
Trapview is a pest insect monitoring and forecasting platform developed by a Slovenian company Efos. Automated electronic traps enable efficient, nearly maintenance free monitoring of pest insects. Advanced artificial intelligence based processing of trap data assists customers to get accurate and real-time understanding of pest population dynamics as well as forecast of pest development stages in a specific area. This positions Trapview as key decision support tool for planning field activities and for optimal usage of crop protection. With Trapview nearly 40 different insect species are being monitored all over the world.